CASA DEL MAR COZUMEL – HOTEL DIVE RESORT
Preventive measures implmemented
Up date: APRIL 2021
We have some important updates for you regarding the proactive steps to ensure your best travel experience during these ever-changing times.
On January 12, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expanded the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States. This requirement will go into effect on January 26, 2021.
CASA DEL MAR COZUMEL PROACTIVE SUPPORT & BEYOND
At Casa Del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort, the safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority. We have partnered with 2 local hospitals to facilitate COVID-19 ANTIGET TESTING and extend a discounted price for our guests.
COVID-19 ANTIGEN TESTING:
• The antigen test will be performed at the hotel by hospital personnel from Monday to Saturday at 3:30 pm. Please follow the link to complete your test reservation before arriving https://cutt.ly/0vfWvrp
• Price is $45.00 usd per person to be paid DIRECTLY the doctor before the test. Can be paid by credit card or cash.
• Test results will be received the same day in written format or QR directly to your e mail as required by the CDC.
• Test should be within 72-24 hours before departure.
• Are available with any of our 2 partnered private hospitals. Testing available at the hospital
• All guests must paid for the own PCR TEST Cost is about $ 175.00 USD
If a guest receives a positive test while on property that prevents departure, we are offering a NO CHARGE per night for up to the days that the person must stay or decide to leave the hotel and 50% discount on food and Beverage. Extended stay due to quarantine includes the guest plus one travel companion sharing the same room. This program is valid for travel through May 30, 2021 unless any change is pronounced.
For guests wishing to make adjustments to existing reservations, we are happy to extend the Move the Date policy through April 28, 2021 for travel through June 30, 2021. If you have questions about moving your reservation, we encourage you to reach out and contact us at [email protected]
We are pleased to be able to provide support in accordance with changing travel restrictions and thank you for your continued support.
Please be aware that information is constantly changing and we will do our best to keep this updated with information.