Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort wants to become your home during your trip to our Cozumel Island, a place where you can feel safe during your stay.
During the time that distancing brought us together we worked hard to renovate and train ourselves, making sure we are prepared for your visit. Our priority continues to be safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees, and suppliers. To this end we have implemented a series of enhanced safety and hygiene protocols to ensure your health and make you feel at home:
- In accordance with social distancing measures, we prepare special procedures for your check-in (Including desisfation of your luggage and application of a disinfecting solution to the footwear before to get in).
- From the first contact, we will measure temperature using remote digital devices on all our guest and coworkers, before entering our facilities (at check in).
- A questionnaire of identification of riks factors in travelers will be delivered to all our guests upon arrival to complete.
- There will be hands washing and disinfection stations, properly identified and distributed at strategic points within our facilities, along with signals to reinforce basic hygiene measures (handwashing, covering your mouth, nose when sneezing, among others). Including 70% alcohol-based disinfectant gel dispensers.
- All physical distancing protocols of 5 feet (1.5 meters) will apply inside of all hotel facilities and spaces, front desk, restaurant, beach área, restaurant, pool, etc.
- Personal hygiene protocols for our coworkers will continue applying, with strong focus on monitoring and guarantying a correct handwashing, at least every 30 minutes, and in many cases, even more frequently. Mandatory use of personal protection equipment that will be provided to all our staff according to their functions. Also, we will ask our suppliers to wear the required personal protection equipment to allow them access our facilities.
- Disinfection processes will apply on all hotel facilities every day incluiding the gest rooms.
- At our restaurant & bar we are considering all necessary hygiene and physical distancing measures, as well as wearing face shields during operation. In the same way, disinfection measures will be reinforced evey hour.
We continue to closely monitor the current situation and we are communicating any changes.
At this moment the reopening date of our hotel is June 15th, 2020.